Congratulations to Team Keilor for their fantastic Cross Country running and team effort to finish 1st in the Region.
We had 33 athletes entered for this event last Saturday and it was great to see so many being part of the team to see the team spirit amongst our athletes and parents.
In cold but sunny conditions the athletes took on the course at Edwards Reservoir with enthusiasm and challenged each other to perform their best and achieve great results in all the age groups.
In each event where we had 3 or more athletes they contributed to our team, scoring points and resulting in our overall win for the day. A great effort considering there are other much bigger clubs competing on the day.
Medal winning teams:
- Under 10 Girls: 2nd
- Under 13 Girls: 1st
- Under 9 Boys: 3rd
- Under 10 Boys: 1st
- Under 11 Boys: 1st & 3rd
- Under 13 Boys: 2nd
There were also many medal winning individual performances. Congratulations to the following Athletes.
- Under 10 Girls: Lara Sacaner 2nd
- Under 13 Girls: Alyssa Di Martino 2nd
- Under 9 Boys: Finn Daffey 1st
- Under 10 Boys: Noah McMenamin 2nd
- Under 11 Boys: Samuel Scodella 2nd & Mitchell Roshier 3rd
- Under 13 Boys: James Wilcox 1st
- Under 15 Boys: Rayvia McIntosh 2nd
GO TEAM KEILOR.
Good luck to all athletes who are competing in up coming events.
- The State Road Relay is on Saturday the 8th JulyaZAAA
- State Cross Country is on Saturday the 22nd July.