Congratulations to TEAM KEILOR on winning the overall team score at the Northern Metro Relay Day. A great effort from our 95 teams to work hard and run fast to achieve this result against all clubs.
In hot conditions the athletes worked brilliantly together as teams to achieve the best results they could.
We had 48 medal winning teams.
Special mention should go to our teams who received a GOLD MEDAL and will automatically go through to States.
- Under 9 Mixed: 4 x 100m & 4 x 200m
- Under 10 Girls: 4 x 200m
- Under 10 Boys: 4 x100m, 4 x 200m & Medley
- Under 11 Boys: 4 x 200m
- Under 11 Mixed: 4 x 200m
- Under 12 Girls: 4 x 100m
- Under 12 Boys: 4 x 100m, 4 x 200m & Medley
- Under 12 Mixed: 4 x 100m
- Under 13 Boys: 4 x 100m, 4 x 200m
- Under 13 Mixed: 4 x 200m
- Under 14 Girls: 4 x 100m, 4 x 200m & Medley
- Under 14 Boys: 4 x 100m & Medley
- Under 14 Mixed: 4 x 100m
- Under 15 Girls: 4 x 200m & Medley
- Under 15 Mixed: 4 x 100m & 4 x 200m
- U 14 & U15 Girls: Medley
- U 14 & U15 Boys: Medley
A special congratulations to the U10B A team, who set a NMR record of 58.32 seconds in the 4*100m, and to the Mixed U14 A team, who set an NMR record in the 4*100m of 47.78 – and a state (and NMR) record in the 4*200m of 1.43.07.
Thank you to all parents who fulfilled duties during the day.
A big thank you to our wonderful dedicated coaches for all their hard work in training over the past few months. We look forward to seeing what your teams can achieve at the State Relays in December.