Parents are spoil for choice these days in terms of activities for their children. So why should you give up your Saturday mornings over summer to take your children to Little Athletics?
- Kids love little athletics – and the feeling of achievement whenever they get a ‘PB’ (personal best). And most athletes get lots of PBs throughout the season.
- Even the youngest child loves to run around – our sport takes this enthusiasm and develops it, either to help them advance in athletics or move onto a large range of other sports.
- Little Athletics caters for athletes aged from 5 to 15 years, boys and girls, from future Australian champions and AFL stars (yes, Keilor has had those) to athletes with physical or developmental disabilities – and we have had many of these as well. And everywhere in-between – we have programs for them all.
- This means that the whole family can do the one activity, rather than running children to different sports in different places at different times.
- Participation is valued above placings. All athletes have a good opportunity to gain recognition simply for improving on their own performances throughout the season.
- Little Athletics is also a great opportunity for parents to get involved in their children’s activity – we strongly encourage this. Your children will love to see you helping out.
And why choose Keilor Little Athletics Centre? (KLAC)
- KLAC is one of the most innovative little athletics centres in the state. Routinely ranked as one of the best centres in the state, KLAC is a leader in many areas, including our on-track program, use of technology, social media presence, and the way we organise our activities
- KLAC’s efficient programs mean that we start at 9am, finish around 12, and almost all athletes will complete 5 events in this time.
- KLAC’s facilities are are very generous – we have plenty of parking, large clubrooms and good equipment.
- We provide professional coaching at no cost to our registered athletes – on Tuesdays from 6 pm to 7pm.
- Keilor Little Athletics is great value for money – an annual subscription for one athlete is just $180, two athletes for $300, and $390 for three or more. This is much more affordable than many other sports. The required singlet is just $25 and there are no weekly fees payable.
Interested? We run two official ‘come and try’ days at the beginning of the season, and are happy to have new athletes have a free trial throughout the season. Call Mike on 0419 103 533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
“Family fun and fitness”